We love to offer our customers access to time tested techniques as well as new favorites. In order to accomplish this, we will have guest instructors who are specialists in their fields, often requested by name from our customers.
- Kim – Educator; Specialties include Color Theory and Design. Kim leads our Basic 101 Introduction to Beading and Stringing Class each month, helping turn out new beaders armed with knowledge, skill, and a desire to create.
- Karen – Educator; Specializes in all thing metal including Soldering, Metalsmithing, Viking Knit, Chain Maille, Stamping, Etching, Enameling, and Wire.
- Carrie – Educator; Specializes in Metal Clay (silver, Bronze and Copper)
- Chris – Educator; Specializes in Bead Weaving
- Dawn – Educator; Specializes in Bead Weaving and Bead Embroidery
- Jackie – Educator; Specializes in Bead Weaving and Bead Embroidery
Classes and Techniques:
Looking for a particular class? Let us know and we will do our best to bring it to you!